Monday, July 2, 2012

Blessing Day

Grandma and Papa came into town for Logan's blessing this week. They arrived Saturday, slightly later than planned because of a late take off/our thunderstorms, but Sydney was very excited to go to the 'airplane-port' to get them. After dinner Saturday, while I fed Logan, Sydney and Grandma took Papa to see the duckies and feed them bread. 
 After the bread was gone, they went to our neighborhood park to play for a little bit in the cooler weather.

Sydney has been super attached to Grandma since she arrived. She threw a huge fit when Grandma tried to hold Logan upon her arrival at our house. She's hardly let me do anything for her either. She always tells me 'No, Grandma do it'.




 After Logan was done eating, he and I went over to find the others. My dad(who is my photographer when he's around) caught these adorable picture of Logan chillin' in the stroller. Thanks Papa!


 As you can see, he's drooling like crazy lately! I'm really hoping he's just a drooly kid, and it's not teething already.
Sydney really loves having people to play with. It's taken some time, but she warms up to Papa a little more every day.
 Sunday, we blessed Logan. It was kind of weird and sad not to have all of our family around, but it was still good. Dad took some family pictures for us.



 After things quieted down, it was time to relax and watch a show with Grandma. Notice Sydney's hand wrapped around Grandma's neck, making her stay put. After a bit, they changed position and Sydney curled right up on Grandma and conked out for 2 hours!
 While they napped, we got a few shots of Logan in his adorable little man suit(Thank you Burlington Coat Factory!!). It's kind of funny, it's a 3-6 month suit, and the pants are a little too big, the vest is just right, and the shirt is on the verge of too small. We couldn't do up the buttons on his wrist, or the top one of the shirt, hence the rolled up sleeves, and no bow-tie that came with it. Good thing he can pull off the casual-formal look so well.
This just may be my new favorite picture, along with the stroller ones. 
What a handsome guy!! I think I'll keep both of my little cuties!!

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! I'm so glad your parents could be there! They are awesome! I love Sydney's pretty dress and the man suit is great! Cute family pictures! And yes Logan is very handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish we all could have been there! Logan is adorable, and getting so big! Sydney is as beautiful as ever, and I can't believe how long her hair has grown. Cute, Cute kids!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's wonderful when family gets to visit! Your family pictures are cute!

    ReplyDelete