Sunday, July 22, 2012

3 Months

Logan hit 3 months a week ago. I can't believe how fast time is going! He's still getting chunkier all the time. We didn't have a doctor's appointment this month, so I don't know how big he is, but I'm sure he's easily over 14 lbs. I finally dug out his 6 month size clothes and put one of his onesies on him. It wasn't near as big as I thought it would be. It actually fit him! 

He's such a smiley, happy boy. He just figured out how to giggle, though he doesn't do it too often yet. He still refuses to lift his head for tummy time. He'd rather lay his head down and chill while eating his hand. We're pretty sure he's working on teeth already. You can tell in these pictures how much he drools. I can feel and see a little bump where one tooth will be, and he's started randomly waking up from naps crying. After I saw the bump, I tried some teething gel and he calmed right down. I am so not ready for teeth yet! 

2 comments:

  1. He looks like he's fatter every time I see him! He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Logan is super cute! Good luck with teething!

    ReplyDelete