Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Silly

Saturday morning, I heard Sydney get up so I went to get her out of bed and as soon as I opened the door I was cracking up. I yelled at Jason to get the camera and come see. This is what awaited us...

We have yet to figure out how she got her shirt like that. I swear if this kid tried, she could get out of any of her clothes. She wouldn't let me get her out very quickly because she was telling me all of the animals on her mattress.
Later that day, we went to a little festival held at a school by our house. It was crazy busy, and it started raining while we were there, but we did get in to see some animals at the petting zoo before they started packing up. I thought Jason took pictures in there, but I guess not. Sydney had no eyes for the animals all around her once she saw the horses.
They had just closed off the pony ride, so she didn't get a chance to go on one, but boy did she like watching them.
She just kept saying 'Neigh!' over and over. One of these days we'll have to go back to the Ranch we went to last year and let her ride those ponies again.


2 comments:

  1. She cracks me up! I'm sure she'll be a great Texan horse rider some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! What a tricky girl, she sure is cute! Your looking good too!

    ReplyDelete