I've been wanting to improve our house a bit for a while, thanks to Pinterest. But Jason thought it might be a bit beyond his limited handy man skills, so in February, we flew his dad down to help us out with a few of my top projects. Our main focus was the bathrooms. I've wanted to frame the mirrors for a while, and just make them more homey. I'm really loving how they turned out.
Before:
After:I am a little ashamed to admit I kind of wish I could just sit in this bathroom and stare at it. It just makes me happy. (That wall is not really yellow. The picture just really makes it look like that for some reason.)
In our master bath, I wanted the mirror framed too and some shelves added behind our toilet.
I also ordered a new light to put in our bathroom, Jason just needs to install it. I still need to add a little decor in there as well, but it's a great start.
The other projects went so fast that I added one more quick in, before we passed Richard off to the Kendall's. I had one coat hook/shelf in my entry, but I was always so paranoid about the kids pulling on the coats and pulling it down, and Jason's coats took up most of the hooks, so we(Richard) made some new ones, and I found a little bench to store rogue shoes. Sydney loves putting her shoes in there, and being able to get her backpack herself in the morning, which I happen to love too.
No comments:
Post a Comment