Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pre-Easter

Last week was our ward's Easter breakfast/Easter egg hunt. We really love that our ward does awesome things like that, even if it was a bit chilly that morning. Each kid was allotted 10 eggs, plus a special golden egg. But there were a ton of eggs, so when they had 10, they could go gather the rest. We forgot the video camera, but I at least had my phone. Sydney was very determined and very into it this year.
During breakfast, I was eating a kolache(it's kind of like a sweet roll with fruit or sausage and cheese in it) and Logan reached for it, grabbed it and just started gnawing on it. He ate quite a bit of it, and protested if I tried to take it back. 
We turned dinner that night into a good photo-op when Sydney got a lovely butter mustache.
 Logan had his own 'facial hair' issues a few days later at breakfast. What a cute little beard!
Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

  1. Nice egg hunting Sydney! I think they look great with mustaches and beards!

    ReplyDelete