Monday, April 9, 2012
Finally
There is a light at the end of the tunnel. I went to the doctor this morning for my weekly exam. I've made a bit of progress since last week. I'm dilated to 3 cm, and about 80% effaced. She still thinks I could go into labor almost any minute, but in case this boy decides to be rather stubborn, they are are scheduling me for an induction on Monday morning(4 days short of my due date). She thinks just a little pitocin would push me right over the edge into labor. We're not sure which option sounds more preferable at this point. I would love this guy out any time now, but knowing exactly when he'll be arriving sounds pretty good too. So, for now we wait some more and see what happens. At very least, one way or another we'll have a baby in a week!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes!!! He is so good to wait this long so he won't be too grown up when I see him!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys! Can't wait to see him!
ReplyDeleteYay! Good luck Nicole!
ReplyDelete