Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Cranky, Creepy, and Ketchup

We've been kind of lame lately and haven't really done much, but I have gotten a few shots of Sydney.
She was pretty cranky after church Sunday and did NOT want her picture taken.
 Really, really didn't want it taken.
But a nap worked wonders for her.
Yesterday I was cleaning up a bit, and had the news on for some background noise. Next think I knew, Syd had gotten the remote and somehow changed the channel to Barney. She was pretty into it, which is unfortunate since I always swore my kids would never watch Barney.

 She even brought me the remote at one point, then went right back to the couch in 'her spot'(Yes, Big Bang lovers, I have a little Sheldon at times.)
 Sydney really likes foods she can dip. Especially if the dipping sauce in question is ketchup. I don't know why, but she LOVES ketchup. Pardon the Train Wreck, but she just kept laughing as I snapped away.
 I just love a little ketchup face!

 So, that's our life this week. Tomorrow we're going to the zoo with some friends from church. I'll try to get some pictures, but I make no promises. I'm a bit scatter-brained lately and forget at least one thing every time we go somewhere, usually the camera.

3 comments:

  1. She's even cute cranky! She much have the same ketchup genes that Sophie has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute! Those are great pictures

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha what a cutie!! I've also always sworn my kids would never watch Barney! Jared sneaks it in sometimes if I'm not around, but other than that it's OFF LIMITS! lol. And a little Sheldon...I like that ;)

    ReplyDelete