Saturday, February 6, 2010

Slacking

I've been really bad about taking pictures lately. We were in Utah for almost a week and I don't think I even touched the camera. There are some on Jason's mom's blog, Quiver Full of Quincy's(link is on the side of this blog) I'm waiting for my dad to send me the ones he got with his nifty camera. As soon as I get those, I'll put them up.
Yesterday I took Syd for her 2 month check up. She is growing and developing perfectly! The doctor said whatever I'm doing as far as nursing is apparently working. Here's her stats:

Weight: 11 Lbs, 11 Ozs. - 75%
Height: 22 1/2 Inches - 50%
Head: 39.3 cm - 51%

Sydney had to get her shots, and of course she did not like them. I think her mouth opened wider than I've ever seen when she was screaming. Poor thing. At least she seems to be over it now.

3 comments:

  1. Next time you are here, let me know! And Ashley and Ericka have mentioned that to me too! We chat a little on facebook, and want to get together, and would love to get together when you are here again! I understand you were probably with your families for the most part, but if you ever have time when you come up again, you know where to find me!
    And i can't believe Syd is 2 months already! Doesn't it go by just so fast! That 2 months will be 2 years before you know it! Cole with be 2 years in a few months! It's so crazy! Enjoy her while she's little and snuggly! She's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REPENT, and take some pictures of my niece!
    Glad she's growing well, that's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need pictures! I miss her already!

    ReplyDelete