
First I must say, we are very excited that the Jazz beat out the Rockets to go on to the 2nd round. We're not so excited about them losing to the Lakers yesterday.
Secondly, I'm so happy that my Pittsburgh Penguins beat the New York Rangers yesterday ending their season. They now move on to the Eastern Conference finals and play the Philadelphia Flyers on Friday. Hopefully we can stay undefeated on home ice.In other news...let's see...I'm finally going to a dermatologist next week. Some people know and some don't, but I've been really unhappy with my face for a while. I can't seem to clear any breakouts, and I have this residual redness on my cheeks/chin, I think from past breakouts, but I don't really know. I made an appointment and I'm really hoping they can help me and I can get it all under control and I can fell good about my skin for a change.
We went and got our cars insured in Texas. We became famous in the agent's office really fast. We were going over the policy and different people kept coming in to see the Utah fans. They even gave us a Houston Rockets cup, and and Astros cup. They gave us a really good rate for both cars, and renter's insurance and they even waived the Jazz Fan fee on the policy :)
Go Jazz go! I was sad they lost to the Lakers as well, but I felt like they figured things out the 2nd half, now only if they can do a whole game like that! ... and the Lakers don't play any better. :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a good time with the dermatologist, I've never been but have always wanted to. We're all going to be jealous of your skin soon!
It sounds like Nicole is almost as fanatical about hockey as Jason is about basketball... well, no I guess not as fanatical. That's really funny about the insurance office. Good luck with the dermatologist. The one Joni saw made to use an anitbiotic for a certain period before trying the good stuff. He said that insurance requires it. I think that you always look gorgeous, but we tend to see our own imperfections more than anyone else.
ReplyDeleteyah Jazz. They might really have a chance. And what's all this boring stuff about hockey?
ReplyDeleteSee you next week. Maybe
That is awesome! I hope you ran over the cups on your way out of the parking lot! Go Jazz, better yet, go Deron Williams! Good luck at the doctor, hope it goes well!
ReplyDelete